Sunday, April 3, 2011

Spring Break!


Frisbee Boy, originally uploaded by cheryl.

Warm weather has returned to our part of the world just in time for Spring Break.

One of our boys started his break yesterday when he caught a ride with Uncle Brian and Cousins Austin and Kyndal on their way to visit Grandma and Grandpa at the lake. Uncle Brian took pity on him when I told him that Connor was in tears when he found out Austin and Kyndal were going to the lake before him. So Connor ended up as a surprise visitor for Grandma and Grandpa.

With Connor away, the twins and I had the backyard to ourselves today. Sawyer was all about the swings, of course. And Xander was all about the frisbee. He's obsessed. He loves to watch it sail through the air, chase it down, then bring it back to start the process all over again. We spent hours soaking up the sun and enjoying the warm weather.

Connor is off having fun at the lake with his cousins. The twins and I will join them later in the week for a few days visit of our own. Spring Break is here!