Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Night Away



A few weeks ago, Grammy set up a girl's night out for the family. The plan was to enjoy dinner and wine at one of Grammy's favorite restaurants, The Quirk, and then to head a few doors down to the local theatre for a comedy show.

So last night I left the boys with Josh and headed to a neighboring town to meet up with Grammy, Aunt Lynn, Aunt Sherry, Katie and Pappy (a late addition, taking Aunt Kelly's spot since she had to work). It was a great night out. The food was delicious, the show was entertaining, and the company was fun. What more can you ask for?

I only feel a little guilty that Josh couldn't go, too, especially since Pappy got to tag along. Maybe next time. We should probably work on finding an occasional sitter, you know, one that isn't actually part of the family! I'm sure Daddy is in just as much need of a break as I am!