Saturday, June 6, 2009

Another Day, Another Swim

And everyone wonders how I've managed to acquire such a good tan so early in the summer. Let's see, perhaps it could be the hours we spend EVERY single day out on the deck by the (and sometimes inside) the kiddie pool. Perhaps.



Our newest water baby. Xander has always been kind of hit or miss as far as water goes. Sometimes he gets really into jumping in and out and splashing, and sometimes he wants absolutely nothing to do with it. But this summer, he's been the first one in just about every time we've gone out. Water baby that I've always been, Mommy loves it!



And Sawyer is feeling a bit off today. He hasn't had much to eat, and he wouldn't go near the pool (usually his favorite thing ever). He and Buster wanted very much to trade places today. He wanted to go swing. Buster wanted in the pool more than anything.



And last, but not least, my always water baby. I've never seen him turn it down or be ready to leave. EVER. Today was no different, even though the water was a bit on the cold side. We had to clean the pool and change the water today, since the bad puppy snuck in yesterday after Mommy forgot to close the gate. I'm really going to have to work to remember that this year, because changing the water every time is not fun. I have three impatient water babies to deal with!