Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The Gallery



Connor checking out the inside of his "streamer" that he made at school. Sawyer (with a lot of help from his teacher, I'm sure) made the smaller one. And the cross is, of course, from Connor's preschool (it's in a nearby Christian church).



Spring is in the air, and in the school curriculum. Connor brought home this one one day last week.



A full week of artwork. Connor made the "lion" and the "lamb" as they discuss Spring weather in his class. The white paper with small dots (actually marshmallows from Lucky Charms) was a matching activity from Sawyer's class. The red circle with white dots (again marshmallows) was part of Xander's curriculum on healthy teeth and gums. And finally, the yellow abstract is Xander having fun with painting (no help needed on this one)! The photograph is also of Xander, sent home by his teacher around Valentine's day.



Connor's lion again. The red star is either a flower (my interpretation) or a wand (Connor's interpretation) that Xander made in his class. And the shamrock is from Connor's class, I think. We also made one at home for Sawyer's class, but I don't think this is it.



The frog puppet is Connor's creation from school. The flower / wand again from Xander. And the abstract painting (that I think looks like a pretty fall tree) is from Xander's class. I'm guessing he had a bit of help on this one, because his style is more color every inch of blank space with something, preferable a dot or a long swipe.

There, that's a much happier kind of post. I thought you might appreciate it after all the "fun stuff" of late.