
Not a very good photo, but it captures the moment well enough.
Today, while the little guys were in school, Connor and I had lunch out at Arby's. Big boy sat all the way across the table from me and proceeded to eat all of his roast beef (though only half of the bread) and most of his curly fries. He also had two small sodas, if you can imagine.
At least he chose the kind without caffeine - Sierra Mist. That counts for something, right? I imagine if we do more of this kind of thing, we'll be looking into the healthier options like applesauce and milk instead of always getting the good stuff.
This picture is from my cell phone camera, and it is only about the second time I've actually used said camera. It also marks the first time I've ever sent a text message (to my own e-mail and with just the photo attached, does that count?) With my new day bag, I'll have my good camera on hand for some of these smaller adventures, but that's another story.
Just another day in the life . . .