Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Enter at Your Own Risk

It's going to be a bad winter, I can already tell. It started with Josh, made it's way to Sawyer and to Connor, and even to me. Xander, so far, is the only one to escape that nasty stomach virus that's apparently been going around (and how he's done it with all of us around is beyond me, but so far, so good).

The good news is Sawyer appears to be feeling a lot better and is actually eating again and drinking something other than electrolytes. Josh and I feel okay, but not much like eating. Connor's was, thankfully, extremely brief, and he's been fine for a while now.

We've cleaned and scrubbed and gone through several cans of Lysol, so hopefully it won't come back again. But, just the same, I'm once again warning everyone who comes in or near the house, you enter at your own risk.