This year, Josh found the perfect gift for my birthday. Concert tickets. I LOVE OneRepublic. They are one of my favorite bands, and I have all of their albums. I play them all the time. So when he saw that they were coming to the outdoor concert venue nearby, he asked if I might be interested in going. And we got tickets, great tickets, to see the show.
Happy belated birthday to me!!!
The show started out with James Arthur, an artist I did not know beforehand. Apparently he won America's Got Talent Great Britain a few years ago. It was a short set, but we enjoyed it. I actually bought two of his albums after we got back home. If you're interested, check out "Back from the Edge," it was one of my favorites off his latest album.

Next up was Fitz and the Tantrums. High energy and great performers. Not my taste in music, but they put on a good show.

And then, OneRepublic took the stage.






Fabulous night of music. Great venue, despite the heat and humidity. Great seats, less than 20 rows from the main stage. Loud. Really really loud. Clearly I'm getting old. But a great date night and great belated birthday present!