
One of the things we love about our new side of town is the beautiful rails to trails walkway just down the street. It's become a new favorite walking spot for me and whichever boys I happen to have on the weekends, or me and the puppy during our daily walk. Bruno loves it when I go over to the Tahoe and open the door. He knows exactly where we're going, and he jumps right in, ready to slime on the seats and the windows, as we drive the mile or so to the trail parking (we could walk, but since we already do two miles on the trail, I think the extra two might be too much for the puppy's paws on the pavement. So it's the best of both worlds ... truck ride with the windows down, then walking on a loose leash (which we can't do in the neighborhood) at our own pace with very few people getting too close and spooking the puppy.