Connor and Xander helping Daddy and Pappy with the back yard fence ...

The twins are trying out the new bean bags in the new play room ...

The new living room furniture arrived this week ...

This is my favorite part of the house, the living room, dining room and kitchen all in one big open concept across the back that looks out over the golf course ...

For the first time in 15 years of marriage, we have a new dining room table (and it was the first piece I spotted at the furniture store as my must have) ...

And I have wooden steps ...

The mud room ...

The front door and entry ...

And the boys' play room ... the barn doors are one of my favorites (clearly I watch a little to much HGTV) ...

Sawyer's OT room in progress ...



Connor's lego table in progress ...

And the outside ...