And as it often goes with twins (or all three boys actually), I couldn't be in two (or three) places at once.
The first grade classes were staggered to prevent too many kids at one place at one time, and as we've always requested the boys be in separate classrooms, their classes were going to different places at different times.
I opted to take this trip with Sawyer, who I thought might have more trouble on the walk and the long talks at each location. Both boys were already in excellent hands with their aides, but I wanted to tag along. Next trip, I'll tag along with Xander.
Here are a few photos from the day (the rest are here).

As soon as we returned from the neighborhood field trip, it was time for lunch. Both boys are there at the same time, so we all sat together at the same table for lunch.
Working from home has advantages and disadvantages. Spending the day at school with my boys is definitely one of the positives.
Special thanks to Mrs. S. for sharing some of her photos of Xander.

