Winter and I don't get along all that well. It's cold. And dark. And I'm just not a fan. It's much easier to sneak back into bed after the kids have gone to school, or to sink into the couch with a blanket and a good book or movie. I am prone to getting repeated colds, which only makes it that much more inviting to hide out. And that means that I tend to be a lot less productive this time of year.
For that, and a few other reasons, posting has been light of late. We're still here, and things are going well. I even have a few posts in the back of my mind that I will eventually get around to writing, hopefully sooner rather than later.
The big boy is all healed up from his misadventure a few weeks ago. Sawyer is throwing a few words around (minus a few ending sounds, but we'll take them). Xander is his usual feisty self. And Daddy is about to start a new chapter of his firefighting job.
Lots of good things ...