Friday, October 14, 2011

Just Because ...


It was a beautiful fall day in our part of the world. The twins and I ventured out into the back yard before the sun disappeared (way too early these days, if you ask me). We've had a busy couple of weeks, and I promise to eventually post some fun stories and updates - like where big boy is spending his fall break (clearly not with us), the words that our quiet one said for his teachers at school, how the twins did on their first school field trip (and first school bus ride ever), why I love our school district, what's happening this weekend and next, and a few other random things besides. I have a list (of course she does), and I will eventually get to it. But right now I am buried in a freelance project that already has me spending way too much time on my computer (and sitting on Sawyer's exercise ball instead of a chair - stupid back surgery)! Soon, very soon. But for now ... my two babies who are home with me on their fall break ... in my all-time favorite kind of photograph, black and white.