Monday, April 12, 2010
A Little Mommy & Me Time
It wasn't one of our long days, because Connor actually had school today, but we were apparently both in the mood for a little adventure. It was a beautiful day in our part of the world, and I was thinking about seeing if Connor wanted to get lunch somewhere with a patio.
The minute we got in the truck after school he said something about how he was really hungry and Arby's sounded great. I had actually thought of it earlier, before my patio idea. It was probably cheaper than a sit-down restaurant, so I thought, why not?
To Arby's we went, where we enjoyed a quick lunch and then still had over an hour before we had to pick up the twins from their school. We went right past one of his favorite little parks, so I asked if he wanted to stop. You can probably guess his response at this point.
So we spent the afternoon with a little Mommy & Me fun time. Tomorrow we may have to run a few errands (grocery store, most likely), so today was the fun day. Lunch and a little stop at the park to enjoy the sunshine. A good day.
And if you want to see what Sawyer thought of our adventure without him, click here. It's actually quite humorous.