Thursday, October 8, 2009

Cute Moment, Cheap Camera



Let's just say my cell phone camera really, really sucks. Clearly. But, we were only running into the store the other day for one item, so I didn't break out the big bag that I usually tote around (you know, where I keep my good camera). I had keys and a cell phone. So this is what you get.

Every time we go to the store, especially if we have time to stop and look at toys, we have to stop and look at the "big boy" bikes. And we have to ride them, of course. For hours (or we would if Mommy would let us). As it was, I'm pretty sure he made about twenty loops around the two aisles with the bikes.

The good news is he's going to love this year's birthday present. The bad news is that his birthday is in November and he's likely going to be riding either in the house or the garage for a few months! So it goes . . .