Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Newest Neighbor

Tonight I got to meet our newest neighbor, born just about a month ago. Josh and I had the boys out in the front yard. He was about to do some landscaping work, and I was letting the boys run around a bit before our walk. Our neighbor walked her over so I could meet her for the first time, and I was so excited to get to hold her. It's been a long time since I've held a new baby, and she was a sweetie.

And I, of course, had my camera thrown over my shoulder and couldn't resist taking a few photos. Cute baby, late afternoon sun, what more can you ask for?



My favorite of all, I think.



She's very serious, but she wasn't unhappy (or at least not crying anyway).



Big beautiful blue eyes, especially in this afternoon light.



Looking up at Momma, perfectly content.