
Two of my boys playing in the sunlight. A third, rather annoying one, is blurred out on the left. Connor just couldn't stand Xander getting more attention than he was, so he kept edging into the photo despite repeated requests to move (and the numerous shots I had just taken of him a few minutes before).
Xander has become interested in Buster all of the sudden, and he keeps climbing up on his back like a horse (not exactly a good idea, since he's already had two ACL surgeries on those back knees, but at least he's laying down). And thank goodness he's a "gentle giant," who has never minded the random torture of three little boys who like to climb and poke and pull at times.
I actually took this photo last Sunday, but didn't get around to downloading or editing the images until Monday. And it's been hard to hold it all week, because I loved the final result so much!