Yesterday, I compromised. I did need to run one quick errand to the store (we're having dinner guests for the second time in two days tonight, and I was unprepared at my last grocery visit). That took about 45 minutes of our three hours. The rest of the time was spent at the boat school, doing things like riding horses and playing with trains and, of course, boats.
Here are the highlights in pictures . . .
I'm guessing he didn't think too much of the adult supervision sign, what do you think?
It's a pretend John Deere Gator, as in, it no longer actually works. He had fun anyway.
Always ready for the next thing. Here, he's sliding down a small slide and already looking to what he's going to play with next.
Ah, the trains. We spent a lot of time here. Smart people, they've glued the tracks in place.
And last, but not least, the infamous boats (hence the name, as opposed to simply calling it what it is - the children's museum).