Monday, February 9, 2009

Beautiful Day

How much are we loving the spring-like weather in our part of the world? Highs near 60 degrees and sunny. That is pretty near perfection, as far as Mommy is concerned. The boys and I have really enjoyed it and hope that it lasts, even if we did have to survive two weeks of snow and ice to get here!

We've spent lots of time out in the yard, playing on the swings and the slide (and playing rings with our big puppy). We've gone on stroller walks (also taking the puppy for his exercise), and even walks around the block (leaving the puppy at home while I have two and sometimes three toddlers roaming free, because how crazy do you really think I am?)



Look who's swinging all by himself (and quite proud about it, too)!



From one thing to the next, Sawyer comes off the slide and immediately heads for the swings.



Big boy swinging all by himself!



Bad puppy, eating dirt and tearing up the yard. He was banished for a little while, but Mommy eventually caved and let him back in the play area, too.