Saturday, January 31, 2009

Quiet Day at Home

If I needed any further proof that Connor is the chief antagonizer in our family, I have to look no further than today. Connor left yesterday with Grandma and Grandpa for a long weekend at the lake. Yes, he's in that special heaven of being the center of the world and having every whim gratified in an instant (he was ready to leave the moment they arrived, if you're wondering).

So, the little guys and I have had a quiet, peaceful day here at home. There have been no tears, no screaming and no fighting. Of course, the little guys are more prone to shoving. You know, like if they're playing with something and they don't want their brothers to get near them, they just hold out the old stiff arm and give a good shove, without bothering to look up. Yeah, that's them. You don't have to say anything for that.

To each his own, right?