Monday, December 8, 2008

Shadows



For those of you who have ever wondered what it's like to live a day in my shoes with three little boys running around the house and shadowing my every move, here is a glimpse. In this particular photo, Sawyer is clutching on for dear life from his favorite position, hiding between my legs as I try to walk (and snap photos, clearly).

And, you'll also note, that I have on house shoes! In an attempt to set a better example for the boys - two of whom still prefer to be barefoot like their mother in the dead of winter - and to stop being sick (two weeks of stomach virus and bronchitis is more than enough, thank you) - I have purchased the dreaded shoes. I'm not crazy about them, but I'm getting used to them. My feet are definitely warmer, so perhaps they're doing their job.

Now, time to find some that the boys might actually wear . . . because striped ballet slippers probably aren't going to do it for them! I'm sure they have some Thomas or Cars ones, right?