Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Portraits!

We had to put that new camera to good use, right? Actually, I've just been wanting some new photos to hang up on our kitchen wall, so I cropped and edited some of my recent favorite snapshots of the boys in PhotoShop. And yes, I'm clearly still in my black and white phase.



Big brother Connor. Good photos are elusive these days, simply because he moves a lot and he thinks it's a fun game to have Mommy try to "get him" with the camera while he runs away.



Middle (and oldest twin) brother Sawyer. He's suddenly started looking at the camera again, and the Mommy-razzi is thrilled!



Youngest (all around) brother Xander. He's also the hardest to capture on film these days. Too much motion and an incessant need to have one of his hands in his mouth at all times (we're hoping this phase passes soon).



A rare group shot - one of the MANY, many outtakes from the attempted Christmas card photo shoot last November.

I'm tempted to take them to a real photographer sometime this spring or summer, when the weather is nice and we can get outside. I only wonder if a professional would be able to wrangle them any more than I do, because that's my biggest challenge!